微信扫一扫,快速登录

手机动态码快速登录

手机号快速注册登录

搜索

查看: 1484|回复: 21

2015/8/21 River trekking along the Qing & Hun Rivers

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-30 15:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Since it is a compulsory assignment for new joined tour pal to write down his experience after the trip, here is mine.

Thinking that I have gone for two trips already this year, I did not pay much attention on preparing equipment (because the previous two taught me that some equipment were unnecessary, at least I thought so) till the last day came. The tour leader told me “no equipment, no going”! What? That really made me nervous. So in the noon before leaving, I rushed to the outdoor shop hoping that I would get what were needed. But I was lack of luck, the shop did not have what I was looking for, which was very sad. At last when I told tour leader about the situation, he became so generous and agreed to bring a helmet for me. That indeed comforted me to finish afternoon office work.

When I reached the gathering venue, it was still early. There I met some tour pals who were shocked when they saw me carrying a small bag. “Did you bring life jacket?” ”No.” “Helmet?” “No.” “Then you are in trouble!” Well, once again they threw me in nervous. Sitting in the bus watching more and more pals coming with all ready equipment, I felt so scared that they would leave me in the peasant family drinking tea rather than trekking with them. Believe me, that feel was horrible, horrible and I felt so regret to trust my previous experience in preparing equipment.

Bus started leaving and I started feel better because people stopped talking about the story that a girl didn’t bring life jacket and helmet! Anyway, it was a pleasant trip going to the destination.
Saying so much about the pre-going feelings is nothing but to teach you and me a lesson before going for a tour with Chuanyuezhe club. Doesn’t matter you are a new tour pal or experienced tour pal, equipment is very, very important for self-protection. This club is totally AA so prepare the required equipment is a first must.

Next, I will roughly talk about my tour experience by providing the following bullets:
•        Organization system
This is the virgin experience for the tour leader to lead a big group. Though he is new but he is very friendly, responsible, and experienced. During the trip, nobody was missing or injured, neither any unpleasant moments happened. Besides, there were 6 team leaders to take care of team members. First time I felt I was so well took care of all the time. Big thanks to the tour leader Shuchang for providing us such a wonderful and pleasant trip!
•        Team spirit
All members were nice and friendly. The whole trip was full of joy and fun.
•        Degree of difficulty
For me, I think there is no difficulty even for new tour pals. I recommend new pals to start their experience by river trekking because it is really fun and easy.
•        Entertainment
It is already endless fun to be with nature. Personal point of view, I love playing in water more. Four points out of five, if five is the maximum!
•        Expense
Compare to the previous two trips I had, this time the expense was really lesser. Maybe because it is not a commercial club and all expense are AA.  
•        Worst experience
This might be the worst experience during the whole time. The team leader Taozi was a “horrible” person. You want to know why? Every new tour pal or new comer was forced to prepare a programming on the way back! Yes, program! Either singing, dancing, jokes or anything that can entertain everyone. If no program, you have to drink a big cup of wine! Poor me, I had no choice but to choose the second.

Haha, don’t believe what I just said, it is only the club tradition. Actually it is not that terrible at all.

发表于 2015-8-30 16:48 | 显示全部楼层
你是华裔吗?文章写得很好,可惜我们都看不懂啊,你可以叫人翻译一下吗?

点评

看worst experience即可,陶子专属段,哈哈  发表于 2015-8-31 21:53
发表于 2015-8-30 16:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
第一次看到用外文交作业的,这下要让漫步老师为难了,哈!
发表于 2015-8-30 17:15 | 显示全部楼层
像这类的帖子要多发,😁😁😂😂给大家学习外语的机会
发表于 2015-8-30 19:10 | 显示全部楼层
Shanghai Chuanyuezhe Outdoor Club is a member of the Shanghai Mountaineering Association.
We are AA settlement Outdoor Club founded in 2005.
You are welcome to join this  family!
Do not abandon, never give up,we are together!

点评

顶!  发表于 2015-8-31 21:54
发表于 2015-8-30 19:12 | 显示全部楼层
装备必备是老驴走水线总结的经验,和你强不强没关系,也和你走完后有没有用到没有关系。
发表于 2015-8-30 21:34 | 显示全部楼层
僕は英語がぜんぜんわからないので
誰か優しい人が訳してくださいませんか。
お願いします。

点评

打你个小日本  发表于 2015-8-31 22:55
发表于 2015-8-30 23:05 | 显示全部楼层
أنا لا أعرف اللغة الإنجليزية على الإطلاق منذشخص ما هو نوع من فضلك.من فضلك.
发表于 2015-8-31 08:26 | 显示全部楼层
小董,不是河南人吗?
发表于 2015-8-31 09:10 | 显示全部楼层
这贴要火,我可得在前排留个名

点评

再写中文让我们看看  发表于 2015-8-31 10:35
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 微信登录 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

QQ|站点统计|手机版|小黑屋|上海穿越者户外俱乐部 ( 沪ICP备12047122号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:27