QUOTE:
以下是引用天地沙鸥在2009-11-13 12:27:34的发言:
哈哈,烟斗兄,又要跟你们一起活动啦,很开心呀。

哈哈  沙欧好久不见 终于出山了  开心
发表于 2009-11-15 18:45 | 显示全部楼层

回来占坑

发表于 2009-12-15 15:17 | 显示全部楼层

haowenzhang

Thank you for cheap wedding dresses coming to my discount wedding dress glove site, enjoy! :) 

When I first set out to mother of bride dresses create wedding dresses this glove page in June   of 1997 I did so knowing that there were no other glove sites out there like this one. I have since wedding dresses found out that flower girl dress the reason why there were no glove sites was because this is a secret art. Glove making is protected still in Europe by guilds. Free glove patterns for making gloves were nonexistent on the web. I created this site so   that the art of making wedding dresses gloves would not continue to die the death that we are seeing. 

If you find that you have a glove glove wedding dresses pattern in your bridal gown, collections please consider  sharing it with us  either via a scan or retyped wedding dresses instructions on how the gloves are being discount wedding dresses constructed. I would very much like to have a section on  crochetted gloves, knitted gloveswholesale wedding dresses nailbinding gloves, cloth gloves, and then bridal gown, a section of other kinds of glove manufacturing.

Today gloves are manufactured by machines in wedding dresses part or in total. cheap bridal gown, A handful of companies  still make gloves by hand but they are rare and few. Many claim to be hand wholesale wedding gowns finished gloves, this is not the same thing as bridal dresses hand made gloves but definitely an improvement to keeping a  wedding dresses part of the art of glove making alive.

In this site I hope to wedding dresses  give glove history,flower girl dresses glove patterns,Prom Dress and a place  to show off our work in gloving. I also hope wedding dresses to begin a new glover's guild within the society called The Society bridemaid dress for Creative Anachronism. In this way we will not be in wedding dresses violation of any guild rules that are from the modern world.

发表于 2010-1-27 19:24 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 微信登录 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

QQ|站点统计|手机版|小黑屋|上海穿越者户外俱乐部 ( 沪ICP备12047122号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:01